A simple quick snack to celebrate pumpkin season, or any other time of year!
1 table spoon of olive oil
8 ounces of raw pumpkin seeds (shelled or unshelled)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 °F or 176 °C.
1. Grab a medium (typically 9'x13') baking sheet.
2. Pour a table spoon of olive spoon on the baking sheet and spread it around.
3. Pour pumpkin seeds onto the baking sheet and spread them around.
4. Sprinkle salt over the pumpkin seeds.
5. Use a spoon to mix the seeds in with the olive oil and salt.
6. Bake for 6 minutes, pull them out the oven, and mix them around on the baking sheet.
7. Bake another 6-7 minutes (depends on how crunchy you want them).
7. Pull them out of the oven again, let them cool, and enjoy.
You'll hear pumpkin seeds start to *POP* and when you pull them out of the oven.
If you leave them on the baking sheet they will continue to roast.
I'm Carmita, I enjoy writing, yoga, meditation, and spreading the word about how to deepen connection with food, earth, and animals. So we can understand how we all are connected and learn how to co-exist with nature and the world.